Services I provide
- Private acupuncture: In a private acupuncture session, I will have the opportunity to support your acupuncture treatment with other modalities such as moxibustion, cupping, massage therapy, essential oils, and medical qi gong.
- New patient initial consultation: For this visit, I will take a detailed health history, and spend an extended amount of time feeling your pulse before beginning your treatment. Please allow 2 hours for this visit. $120.
- Returning patient follow-up: For returning patients, your treatment time will be approximately the same as it was for your initial visit; the intake and pulse reading will be abbreviated, and largely focused on any changes since your last visit. If six months has passed since your last visit, I may ask that you schedule as a new patient, in order to ensure that I am up to date on your current health and needs. Please allow ~75 minutes for this visit. $80
- Continued allergy and respiratory support: Already-established patients may schedule 45-minute sessions to maintain equilibrium during allergy and asthma-triggering seasons. $40
- Herbal consultations: If you are interested in herbs only, I will take a detailed health history and extended pulse reading prior to writing and filling your prescription. Prescription might be filled while you wait, or can be picked up, delivered, or mailed the next day. Please allow 90 minutes for initial consultation: $60. Follow up, 30 minutes: $40. Cost of herbs not included.
- Cupping: Cupping is a great way to treat pain and the early stages of colds and flus. It can also help with the detoxification process. Please be aware that cupping usually leaves marks, which may last as long as three weeks. Allow 60 minutes for initial consultation: $50. Follow up, 45 minutes: $40.
- Acu Detox: This simple protocol is widely used for addiction recovery, PTSD, or trauma. It can also help a great deal with stress, insomnia, cravings, anxiety, depression, ADD/ADHD, and more. It promotes relaxation, well-being, and helps the body to heal itself. Using just five needles in each ear, the treatment is quick, safe, and convenient to administer in almost any location.
- Qigong classes: Group qigong classes are offered two days per week. We will focus on developing awareness of your internal landscape and qi flow; learning how to clear your energetic field at the end of the day; and establishing a home practice. Class consists of some movement exercises and standing meditation. Adjustments can be made to accommodate most levels of ability. Drop-in rate is $5-15.